SHERLOCK – the anti-theft device for your bicycle
Every year more than 3 mln bicycles are stolen in Europe and bicycle theft is a critical issue worldwide. This is particularly true in a world that is shifting towards a new concept of smart mobility, especially in urban areas.
Sherlock was conceived to solve such a problem, providing cyclists and commuters with a device that allows them to locate their bike in every moment and retrieve it in case of theft.
Sherlock is the smallest GPS antitheft and tracking device for your bicycle.
- Localization: constant and precise bicycle localization (GPS + GSM/GPRS) precise up to 5 mt
- Push notifications: once the alarm is set, if the bike is moved the user gets an immediate push alert on the smartphone.
- Unobtrusive design: Sherlock is small and light enough to be embedded into the bicycle handlebars. Invisible from the outside, it cannot be detected by a thief and does not ruin the aestetichs of the bike.
- Trustworthy: user, device and bicycle are associated to ensure an immediate identification.
- Battery life: the battery of the device is optimized to be in use only when moving.
- User experience: all functionalities can be monitored easily from the mobile app.
More information on Sherlock device and app
Subscribe to our newsletter to get Sherlock updates