We finally selected the 15 beta testers that will take part in our on-field testing in the following months.
If you partecipated in the survey check your inbox: you’ve got mail!
We just received the beta testing prototypes batch, and we’re preparing the set of tests that will be performed both in lab and on the road.
It’s been a long time since we handed out the surveys and began the production of the new Sherlock prototypes.
Here’s a little flashback and some numbers.
- In December we launched a beta tester survey to recruit users to try Sherlock.
- We sent out 1293 questionnaires and reached the outstanding answering rate of 44% receiving 565 answers.
- 70% of the respondents are between 26 and 45 years old and come mostly from Italy, UK, the Netherlands, Germany, US and Canada.
- On the whole they cycle almost 50.000 km a week, which is more then the Earth’s circumference.
- 66% of the respondents got their bike stolen at least once, for a total of 876 thefts.
- One cyclist suffered 15 bike thefts.
Thank you for your support! It was amazing to read your applications.
Some of our favorite quotes from the survey:
- I feel nude without my bike
- Let’s make this happen guys!
- Been looking for a device like this for ages and this one looks really exciting.
- Bikes have feelings too and need to be protected from these wretched men ;(!
- Sherlock sounds amazing!!
- Thank you for what you do in order to get bike user’s life easier !
If you did not have the chance to partecipate in our beta test, do not worry!
We will be launching a crowdfunding campaign in May with pre-orders so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get the news once it is out!
You will be able to help us funding the remaining part of the development and will get the chance to be the first to get Sherlock at a discount price!
Sherlock in the making - COMING SOON